10 Years Ago, I...
1. the rite of passage to manhood: i was so proud because our bully neighbor cried when he had his while i was perkying around and enjoying the feeling of wearing a palda.
2. the first time i've learned how to make myself happy.
3. it was the first time i gave a letter to my crush after that i realized something else.
4. i was exiled into the province.
5 Years Ago, I...
1. i was the only guy in our section that passed UP.
2. i went to baguio by my own to enroll without my parents, a boarding house nor anyone i know of.
3. i joined tabak and life has INDEED never been the same-kat nisperos.
4. my early bloom of a non commital relationship that lasted six years---beat that!
3 Years Ago, I...
1. i realized that i was in baguio to join extracurricular activities and not to study.
2. i have formulated my washing machine theory: soak clothes in soap detergent for three days, wait until the water turns dark, collect the collar or ends of each clothes, turn the entire load clock wise for 15 minutes. then another 15 minutes counter clockwise.
3. i pioneered the first one banlawan method. hehehe.
4. i learned how to wear semi-wet underwear because washed clothes in baguio take a week before it would dry out.
A Year Ago, I...
1. i was juggling work (full time employee) and law shool (full time student).
2. i enrolled myself to a gym and witness the excitement of the business.
3. i realized how painful it was to pay a large amount of your salary for your tax and not feeling anything in return.
4. learned the motto, study hard, work hard and party harder after that i discovered what they also meant about beer belly and love handles.
This Year, I...
1. i am enjoying my six hours of sleep.
2. swore never to buy a samsung cellphone anymore after 8 years of having the same cell phone brand.
3. learned how to ride a jeep in manila and realized that to go to tomas morato you need to take pantranco instead of quiapo because the next thing you'll know you're already in welcome rotonda.
4. i had my first television, webcam, cellphone and "serious" relationship.
1. i came late again to work after familiarizing myself in riding jeepnies for the past three days now.
2. i only had P20 in my pocket.
3. checked my salary and surpised to see five digit numbers on it, just to realized the next day that there was a system glitch in the bank. unfortunately, i failed to withdraw the entire amount before the bank froze all of our cards. now, define frustration!
4. realized that my work description should have also indicated, waiting for your log out.Today, I...1. broke my oath of cutting my expenses of not taking taxi anymore.
2. disturbed and still nanghihinayang of last night.
3. plan to go to up for jun lozada's vigil4. going to meet brian and h to watch day break in galleria. then catch up, with our team's inuman in west avenue.Tomorrow
1. drag myself to work.
2. bring 100php only.
3. spend lesser
4. anticipate for my rest days.