10. for me, it is a mortal sin to pee without pulling up the seat cover. this is a problem that not only men should address. but also among girls. based from some girl friends, they normally squat when they pee. but this skill should not excuse them from pulling up the seat cover because there is still the possibility that it would wet it. for boys, it is already given. as much as possible try using the wall urinal. but if all of the wall urinals are occupied or you're just scared of being peeped on, try pulling up the seat cover. all of us don't want to poo squatting, right?
9. be neat on disposing your comfort room items. neatness doesn't stop on mere throwing it out on the bin. but the effort of making it more discreet and not too public, regardless if you fold, crumple or how you do it is very imprtant. indeed, we already know what inside of it. but nobody wants to see what's swimming inside of you.
8. washing your hand after going to the cr is something most filipinos take for granted for and beginning to be a habit. no wonder diarrhea is still one of the major ailments killing our country today.
7. it doesn't mean that if you have a clean and neat comfort room at your school, office or home, it is already bacteria free. basically, the moment you touch your dingdong dantes or wipe your tina paner, you already have acquired 100%concentrate of bacteria on your hands. and don't even give me the excuse that, "how come some people would actually put it on their mouths?" because it would be a different issue. they just happen to have strong immune system and not all people has such. end topic!
6. avoid peeing bombshells! people who pees and releases a nasty sound is just too much... one hole at time, my friend(s)!
5. i remember a friend from baguio, who was fearefully running out of the comfort room of a mall. he confessed that he tried using the air dryer but he could not locate the off button. what he did was, he stood for almost 20 minutes infront of the dryer and waited until nobody was left inside. then he immediately flew out of the room. he was devasted after we told him that the dryer automatically turns itself off once you take off your hands infront of it. hahaha.
4. if you respect your privacy too much, never enter a cubicle with a neatly wiped and shining dark tile flooring.
3. never be shy too ask for a maintanance personnel's help, about the toilet bowl that got clog after withdrawing your fiber rich diet into it. shit happens---and swim as well!
2. in using a cubicle always make sure that there is enough tissue paper, the flush is working and the seat is dry.
1. never over-internalized everything you do inside the comfort room. basically, stop moaning. it disturbs everyone inside.