10. the first thing that you do every morning is to think and say: " haaay, trabaho na naman!"
9. there is this instance in which you are laughing so hard with friends and having the time of your life. when suddenly one of them said something about your job. immediately and in the most anti-climatic way you suddenly became quiet, trembled, stood up, approached your friend, slapped his/her face and then walked away.
the next day you invited him/her for coffee to inform him/her this guy/girl that you met after you've walked out yesterday. thinking s/he has the right to know, because your close friends, after all, right?
8. whenever its your off and planning to go out. you tend to find a different way, just to avoid passing your office's building. thinking you just don't want to spoil your day/night.
7. you begin buying broadsheet news papers every sunday. despite the fact that you don't read the news.
6.you suddenly realize that you are beginning to be very creative, resourceful as well as a good actor just to come up with a very realiztic excuse of not going to work.
5. you always tend to look at the time and counting how many hours more do you have to wait before going home.
4. you always think of resigning but for some reasons you tend to lock yourself to your office. you'll notice that your so lazy and easily get tired in looking for a new job.
3. you just then realize after reading this, that it was indeed a long time, damn and forgotten , since the last time you have smiled inside the office. you noticed that most of your colleagues are avoiding you or not accompanying you for lunch anymore. just because you are beginning to scare them with the always irate attitude.
2. you finally knew the meaning of the word burn out that was once before just a song of a local rock band.
1. the worst day for you is the latter part of your last day off. thinking and asking how come time flies so fast when you are enjoying and how slow it was whenever you are at work. you are also regretful in the fact that you haven't fully maximized or done something more productive during you day offs. thus, day offs for you is always short and a brief relief to fully understand how torturing and devastating your work could be.