00i was really about to skip my weekly top 10. until this person i know, passed by me and gave me the smirk again. so it motivated me in pursuing to write these. although i really couldn't think of three more, so i am just leaving these to other people who shares the same sentiments against these bwakananginangpakingshet people!
7. don't assume that you look suplado/suplada just because you think you are good looking.
6. for some unkown reason, if a person dresses nicer and more elegant than s/he used to do, it means that they're broke.
5. do not wear all your trendy items in one get up, it would make you look more of a fashion victim than what you intended to be.
4. if a person sent you a message like: how are you (kamusta)? or good day, don't assume that s/he likes you. it might be a forwarded message for all you know.
3. not because you can buy a frap in starbucks or club in embassy makes you higher than everybody else.
2. if a person waved his/her hand or smile at you don't assume s/he's hooking at you. you might consider getting a pair of eye glasses because s/he was referring to the person at your back.
1. just because you always bring top of the line (guess, louis vitton, lacoste etc.) paper bags doesn't mean your glamorous and you've actually bought something from there. everybody knows that you've got those from recto.