10. three days after pay day, you ended up asking how come you're running short of money again and you couldn't figure where they were spent.
9. you are already thinking of what to buy or where to spend your salary, a week before the actual pay day.
8. you're brave enough to enter a mall, department store or a grocery shop without any list of what you need to buy.
7. when you arrived home, you always forgot to buy things that are necessities and ended up things that were really not that important. despite the fact, that you have been thinking of buying it before you even entered the store.
6. after a week of decadent spending, you tend to save just the exact money for your fares up until the next pay day. regardless, if you don't eat as long as you wouldn't endure long walks just to go to work.
5. its been years now, since you joined the workforce. but you just then realized that you don't have any savings at all.
4. you keep on promising yourself that you're not going to spend decadently anymore. but always ended up breaking up the same promise over and over again. i bet it would still be on my new year's resolution next year like it usually is.
3. you are slave the slave of your credit card. non-credit card users, be warned!
2. when you tried saving, you always ended up stealing to yourself. isn't that ironic?
1. you always have this mind set, that you deserve and its just right to treat yourself after a stressing hard work.