Friday, December 5, 2008

emba(ha)rassment

"anakng..." this was the immediate expression that came out of my mouth when i saw the zipper of my pants in between my fingers and above my belt line. i just broke the zipper of my pants and put my dingdong dantes to be exposed for everyone.
it was even perfect timing when i realized that i was actually wearing, one of what my friends considered as a baby tee. the shirt was actually medium size and fits me perfectly... before, 6 months ago. but now, since i am rapidly and "uncontrollably" gaining weight, the shirt already looked like a hanging shirt for men for me.
the alibi: but since i still haven't pick up my laundry yet OR i just feel that i am still on my previous built still. i was force to wear it and carry the what i thought to be just a hanging embarassment that turned out to be another "hanging embarassment.
i am still 5 hours away from going home and i haven't had any strategies to play this around yet. the only thing that i could think of is to pray that the train is not that full and i'll be able to sit til i reach my station. i am already embarass just picturing myself standing inside it covering my crotch. what if the train makes a sudden stop and i am force to hold to the polls or handles? DINGDONG! there goes my privacy. then i realized that i am even wearing one of my most unflattering boxer shorts! how embarassing could that be? argh!

18 comments:

jamie da vinci! said...

wear it with pride dude :) for all you know, you could start a new fashion craze.... like that "arabic scarf fad" that ppl are so gaga about... :)

let's just hope nobody cute catches ur attention, else, HELLO!!! :)

Luis Batchoy said...

and imagine me in that scenario... errr... I dont wear undies... NONE WHATSOEVER! so... It aint that bad at all...

Anonymous said...

OMG! WTF.. forgive my french!
but i can't imagine the images that went into your mind..

BTW.. i am linking your dite to mine.. i hope you will also!

Cheers!
-DHON

gillboard said...

gud lak sa pag-uwi mamaya...

wandering tsinelas said...

Saang MRT station ka ba sumasakay? I'll be waiting. Hahaha! Kidding!

You should've brought a bag, that would be a good cover. :)

Allen Yuarata said...

haha. i'd be really bothered if I were you. tama yung sinabi ni wandering tsinelas. You should've brought a shoulder bag or bought an envelope pra kunyari hawak mo tapos sabay takip sa zipper. para-paraan. haha. good day.

♥ N o v a said...

Damn, dude.... Did you get home without any incidents? hehehe...

xxxborgexxx said...

i used to always forget zipping up when i was in college. hahaha. now this incident of your is far worse. so, how did it go? hahaha.

kurant.master said...

oks lang yan =) you should have seen me shoeless along ayala. hahah

Unknown said...

masaya yun hehe.. ayos lang yan..
next time check mo muna yung mga sinusuot mo

>>marco

Anonymous said...

naku naganyan nako dati, pero ayus lang. dapat taas noo pa din , este, taas ulo este taas noo. haha

goodluck pauwi kabayan

Abou said...

ha ha pwede din pantakip folder o envelop. ung maliit na envelop ha ha

lazy john said...

dapat pumwesto ka sa gitna tutal madaming tao sa mrt... hindi na yun mahahalata... hehehe

Kris Canimo said...

keri lang yan. haha. :P
dami pa namang masasamang loob sa mrt. tsk.

. said...

Solusyon: Magpapademure ako ng lakad. Kunyari dalagang pilipina ang drama ko. Ang bag (kung may bag ka na dala eh nasa harap habang naglalakad ka ng napaka-baaaagaaaaal sa Ayala.

jericho said...

keri lang yan. pag may tumingin. pandilatan mo at sabihan: "Inggit ka? Tse!"

Anonymous said...

nakauwi ka ba? ahehe
awkward things really happen sa mga time na hindi ka prepared much worst e sabay sabay ngyari yan sayo.

natawa naman ako sa comment ni kuya jericho. hehehe. akala ko dapat kikindatan mo e hindi pala. haha

Niel said...

I usually cover my crotch with a bag. A messenger bag is good or a loose backpack placed in front.