Friday, November 9, 2007

a month to celebrate

adobo pork with cheese and brown rice
this would probably be the longest month of my life.
there were lots of things that happened without me going out of my room and meeting with my friends. when everything seemed to run in slowmo(tion) and your doing the same routine over and over again, it is surprising to know that there was something along with it that would still make you smile at the end of each day.
couple of months ago, the entire picture is more likely to be different from the current one. i used to go out, meet friends, and couldn't keep myself inside my room. i am always on the go. scared of thinking and introspecting too much when i am alone. well, i wouldn't dwell too much on that anymore because i may sound too emo. oops! excuse me..
probably the basic point that i am driving at is, the past month may not be the way i thought of it for the past 22 years of my life. but i am still happy experiencing it for the first time, in a more serious way.
i only hope this is already it. well, i no there is no room for guarantee. but i am still hoping, enjoying and making the most out of it.

No comments: